منتدي محبي الجمعيه العامه للدعوه الي الله
مرحبا بك اخي اختي في منتداك
Welcome brother /sister in your forum
مرحبا بك اخي اختي في منتداك
Welcome brother /sister in your forum
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

جميع ما ينشر هنا لا يعبر بالضروره عن رأي الجمعية العامه للدعوه الي الله - هذا المنتدي غير رسمي -

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  FAWZYABUZEID.COM  
A woman warrior of Islam Clap10A woman warrior of Islam Clap10A woman warrior of Islam Clap10Now You Are Able To Explore Our Site In 36 Language  A woman warrior of Islam Clap10 A woman warrior of Islam Star50A woman warrior of Islam Clap10A woman warrior of Islam Clap10

اعرف كيفية اضافة مواضيع علي المنتدي - شرح بالصور-
https://ela-allah.alafdal.net/montada-f1/topic-t214.htm#287

A woman warrior of Islam Q2010A woman warrior of Islam Q2010

A woman warrior of Islam Clap10يمكنكم الان رفع الملفات من بوابة الموقع  أسفل مربع الترجمه A woman warrior of Islam Clap10
                A woman warrior of Islam Q2010    A woman warrior of Islam Q2010            
www.fawzyabuzeid.com
TranslateThis
Translate To Your Language Even If It Be .Translate To About 36 Language

A woman warrior of Islam

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
aya-ahmed-ali2011

aya-ahmed-ali2011

المحافظه : الاقصر
الاسم الكامل : ايه احمد على
عدد المساهمات : 102
تدعيم المنتدي : 15602
السٌّمعَة : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/04/2010
العمر : 36

A woman warrior of Islam Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: A woman warrior of Islam   A woman warrior of Islam Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 27, 2010 8:41 pm

A woman warrior of Islam

excerpted from the book
'The Ideal Muslimah' by Dr. Muhammad Ali Al Hashimi

One of the most distinguished women who took part in the battle of Uhud, if not the most distinguished of them, was Nasibah bint Ka'b al-Maziniyyah, Umm 'Umarah (May Allah be pleased with her). At the beginning of the battle, she was bringing water and tending the wounded, as the other women were doing. When the battle was going in the favour of the Muslims, the archers disobeyed the command of the Prophet (SAW), and this turned the victory into defeat, as the Qur'an described it:
"Behold! You were climbing up the high ground, without even casting a side glance at anyone, and the Messenger in your rear was calling you back..." 3:153
At this point, Nasibah went forward, with her sword unsheathed and her bow in her hand, to join the small group who were standing firm with the Prophet (SAW), acting as a human shield to protect him from the arrows of the mushrikin. Every time danger approached the Prophet (SAW) she hastened to protect him. The Messenger of ALlah (SAW) noticed this, and later said, "Wherever I turned, to the left or the right, I saw her fighting for me."
Her son 'Umarah also described what happened on that tremendous day: "On that day, I was wounded in my left hand. A man who seemed to be as tall as a palm-tree struck me, then went away without pursuing me to finish me off. The blood began to flow copiously, so the Messenger of Allah (SAW) told me, 'Bind up your wound.' My mother came to me, and she was wearing a waist-wrapper, which she had brought, for the purpose of wrapping wounds. She dressed my wound, whilst the Prophet (SAW) was looking on. Then she told me, 'Get up, my son, and fight the people.' The Prophet (SAW) said, 'Who could bear what you are putting up with, O Umm 'Umarah?' She said: The man who had struck my son came by, and the Messenger of ALlah (SAW) said, 'This is the one who struck your son.' I intercepted him and hit him in the thigh, and he collapsed. I saw the Messenger of ALlah (SAW) smiling so broadly that I could see his back teeth. He said, 'You have taken your revenge, O Umm 'Umarah!' Then we struck him with our weapons until we killed him, and the Prophet (SAW) said: 'Praise be to Allah (SWT), who granted you victory over him, gave you the satisfaction of taking revenge on your enemy, and let you see the vengeance for yourself." On this day, Nasibah herself received many wounds whilst she was fighting the people and striking their chests. The Prophet (SAW) saw her, and called to her son, "Your mother! Your mother! See to her wounds, may Allah (SWT) bless you and your household! Your mother has fought better than so-and-so." When his mother heard what the Prophet (SAW) said, she said, "Pray to Allah (SWT) that we may accompany you in Paradise." He said, "O Allah (SWT), make them my companions in Paradise." She said, " I do not care what befalls me in this world." Umm 'Umarah's jihad was not confined to the battle of Uhud. She was also present on a number of other occasions, namely the treaty of 'Aqabah, Al-Hudaybiyah, Khaybar and Hunayn. Her heroic conduct at Hunayn was no less marvellous than her heroic conduct at Uhud. At the time of Abu Bakr's Khilafah, she was present at Al-Yamamah where she fought brilliantly and received eleven wounds as well as losing her hand. It is no surprise that the Prophet (SAW) gave her the good news that she would enter Paradise, and that she was later held in high esteem by the khalifah Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq and his commander Khalid ibn Al-Walid and then by 'Umar ibn al-Khattab (RA)!!!
u guys , can u imagine being the person to make the prophet SAW smile so broadly?!?!? subhanAllah! and to be able to endure the measures of war when fighting against men probably twice your size and to fight alongside the prophet himself fi sabeelillah? I would love to have the Prophet pray that I be among his companions in Jannah!! There are so many other stories of other companions striving for the way of Allah that exemplify that same intensity of iman, that REALLY gets u thinking. abu talha, umm Sulaym, Sumayya (the first martyr of Islam!!) etc etc etc radhiallahuanhum whom we REALLY should learn about! These ppl are examples of the true believers, and what better chance do u have of entering Jannah if you are a true mu'min?
May Allah help us all strive to become mu'mineen in this dunya, and obtain that same level of iman, or close to, as the companions of the prophet (SAW) (our true role models!!) and basically....
GET OURSELVES INTO JANNAH! :))
Ameeeeen

Her name was Nusseyba bint Ka'b from Maazin. She was known as Ommou 'Imara. She was among the 73 ansar (aous and Khazradj from Madinah) wha gave al- legience to the prophet SAAS in El 'Akaba before Hidjra (migration) to Madina They gave him the oath to support him and sacrifice for him with their wea- thes, souls and families once he comes to them in Madina. Ibn IsHaaq (the author of Essiira ennabawiyya) relates that she was atten- ding the war with the prophet SAAS as well as her sister, her husband Zaid Ibn 'Assim and her two sons Khoubaib and 'AbduLlah. Her son Khubaib was killed by Moussaylima the lyer, the one who claimed to be prophet of Yemen. He was asking: do you witness that Mohammed is a prophet, Khubaib replies yes, so Mussaylima cuts a bit from his body. When he asks him to witness that he is a prophet, Khubaib replies no and he cuts another bit untill he died on that without replying more than yes or no. So Oummou 'Imara was among those who went to Yamaama to fight Mussaylimah and she got there a hand cut. Ibn Kathir says that Oummou Sa'd Bint Sa'd Ibn Rrabii' used to visit Oummou 'Imara and ask her: Oh aunt!, can't you tell me your story (about the battle of OuHoud)? She said:"I went out early in the day to see what people were doing. I had a container full of water and I walked untill I was near the apostle of Allah. I stood up to face the fighting and to protect him (the prophet) with my saber and by throwing arrows with my bow untill I got se- riously wounded. Oummou Sa'd said that she looked at her shoulder and she saw a deep wound so she asked her what was that made that deep wound. She said it was Ibn Ham:a, when people left the prophet alone he came running and shouting: show me him (the prophet), I won't be safe if he is safe. So I stood in his way with Mous'ab Ibn 'Oumayr and others who stood firmly defending the Prophet SAAS, so he hit me this but I hit him back many strikes but Allah's ennemy was well protected with two shields.
This was a short story of one of the great women in Islam. May Allah have mercy on her and the other believers.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

المحافظه : القليوبيه
الاسم الكامل : حسن السيد احمد حسن عباس
عدد المساهمات : 160
تدعيم المنتدي : 17136
السٌّمعَة : 6
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/02/2009
العمر : 30
الموقع : https://ela-allah.alafdal.net

A woman warrior of Islam Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: A woman warrior of Islam   A woman warrior of Islam Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 02, 2011 10:05 am

ma shaa allah
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://ela-allah.alafdal.net

A woman warrior of Islam
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» famous woman in Islam
» Mexican Woman Converted To ISLAM
» Another Jewish Woman Converts to Islam
» LATIN AMERICAN WOMAN REVERTED TO ISLAM
» Japanese Buddhist woman converted to Islam

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدي محبي الجمعيه العامه للدعوه الي الله :: The True Of Islam :: Stories Of People, Islam-
انتقل الى: